Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Estate Sale Finds

Ooh La La! Can you say WOW!  Every so often, I try to go to an estate sale.  I can't go too often because I think I would seriously be very broke.  No joke!  I am a part of this estate sale following with Lady Z (I will call her) and her husband.  They are the cutest elderly couple that have this great business.  They definitely have the market cornered in my neighborhood and the surrounding neighborhoods as well.  Anyhow, what a wonderful sale.  I got there very early and waited with some of the veteran estate sale goers.  I went because they had advertised sewing items.  So, there I was with box in hand.  Look, what I found.




Beautiful salt and pepper shakers.  I think these are salt and pepper shakers.  At least, that's what they will be used for.  They look like they are Spanish or Turkish.  They were $3.00.


Necklace for $1.00 that is made out of leather and stone.



Sewing items at $.25 and $.50 for the bag of buttons.



Two 90" vintage table cloths at $6.00 a piece which I got for the outdoor table for the summer.  I love vintage prints.


Last, but not least.  The vintage acrylic sewing box which is totally loaded for only










  ... $3.00.


1 comment:

  1. oooooh! great finds! it's better than Christmas!
    http://hilldalehouse.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete