Friday, March 2, 2012

Trip to the Park

Today was a beautiful day.  It was also Read Across America at school.  Dr. Seuss was in full force at both of the girl's schools.  Emma got to wear her pajamas which she thought it was the coolest thing ever.  I have to admit.  I never got to wear my p.j.'s to school and wish I would've had the chance.   She also got to bring enough Dr. Seuss books for her and her friends.  Lily had the book The Lorax read to her and the teachers helped the students make very cool hats.  So, put a beautiful day together and mix it with a little Dr. Seuss.  What do you end up with?  We ended up at the park to have some fun.  I also had to take lots of pictures.  I couldn't resist. It's not Dr. Seuss's bithday every day.


Say, "Dr.Seuss!"




Lily looking at the birdies in the sky.  She absolutely loves birds.


The birdies went away and big sis went to play with a friend she had found at the park.


I love how it looks like the field of green grass is never ending.  The lighting was just perfect.  But, Lily was done having her picture taken.



Here's to you Dr. Seuss.  Thank you for such a great day!


Hi everyone!  I've moved to artzycreations.com.  Check out my new website.  I am always producing new material so please check it out and follow me there.
Many Thanks,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment